Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Knotty Girls: Jolene Ortega


Jolene has been in the beauty industry for 20+ years and she loves it! She started her career in the Bay Area, spent a few years on the East Coast, then settled down in Solano County.
 
"This businesss allows me to meet so many great people and to be creative. Also, my clients are very important to me. I appreciate all of you very much!"
 
There is always something new and exciting to learn. Jolene keeps up with ongoing training and has attend many classes throught the years. Recently Knotty Hair Salon hosted a Joico Advanced Color & Cutting Class, which she attended along with recently becoming certified for the Brazillian Blowout. She loves doing haircuts, color, highlights, updoes, texture services and brow beautification.
 
She has also attended classes for Paul Mitchell Color, TIGI, Crew, Aquage advanced cutting classes, Make-up Institute, Goldwell, Satin Smooth waxing and Matrix.
 
"I just want you to feel great and be happy when you leave the salon...so, come have a great experience here and I can't wait to meet you."

No comments:

Post a Comment