Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Knotty Girl: Brandi Barrett

 

I have been in the professional salon industry for 23 years. I've trained with the best and learned to become a talented hairdresser.

I know that greater success is possible through the right education and following a committed manufacturer who is providing unique "people and planet friendly" products.

I am passionate about using materials that respect the environment and your health while still providing unparalleled performance to benefit the hair, scalp and skin.

I specialize in waxing, cutting, texture and color. Training and certification in Matrix, TIGI, Paul Mitchell, Chi, Kevin Murphy Eufora, Nayo-yo, Satin, Depileve, Keretin Complex, Keratin Express, Hot Heads, Perfect Tress, Halo Courture and Mirabella.

Contact Me @ 707.434.9100 | 707.450.9166

No comments:

Post a Comment