Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Knotty Girls: Judy Yuen


 Stylist 

707.434.9100 

I have been in the beauty industry for over 25 years. I specialize in cuts, colors, highlights, styling, perms, and waxing. I started my career right here in Northern California and haven’t left since. I attended Kenneth Beauty College for my formal beauty education in 1988. I have kept up-to-date with the latest trends in the industry by attending classes and workshops held by Tigi, Matrix, and Eufora as well as many others.

I have experience as a beautician in both popular-commercial shops and boutique salons. During my time at Regis Hair Salon, I was a 5 time recipient of the Regis Annual Color Award.

I strive to be the best hairstylist I possibly can be. I am always looking to improve and perfecting my skills. What makes me happy is being able to create beautiful and personal styles that make people feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment